Strong and lightweight, the Tanto Lite Knife is an affordable tool that makes a great addition to any arsenal. Very capable of standing up to the elements of nature, outdoorsmen will get great performance from this functional knife. The handle is constructed in two parts, the first utilizing a polypropylene guard, pommel, and core that completely envelop the full tang of the tanto knife. The second layer forms a textured Kray-Ex grip that can be easily cleaned and is resistant to the elements. For convenient carry and ease of access, this field knife includes a durable Secure-Ex sheath with an integral belt loop, allowing you to wear the knife on your belt or place it in your pack.
- Fully functional
- Tanto blade offers great tip strength
- Textured handle for non-slip grip
- Full tang construction
- Strong, lightweight, and affordable
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of high impact polypropylene and Kray-Ex
- Overall Length: 11.375 Inches
- Blade Length: 6 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.375 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.16 Inch
- Weight: 5.7oz.