The Scottish Dirk is a modern replica that harkens back to an earlier time, when the dirk was a tool and weapon. The single-edged blade is forged from 1055 high carbon steel. It is 1.5 inches wide and comes fully sharpened and battle-ready, prepared to hew down any foe. The attractive rosewood handle is capped with a contrasting blued-steel guard and a bolster-and-disc-shaped pommel. A handsome leather scabbard completes the package. The scabbard features an extra wide belt loop with a blued-steel throat and chape. This is the perfect companion piece to complete your Highland ensemble. This beautiful take on the historic weapon of old is more than just a decoration. It is a functional blade that can even be used for combat.
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Modeled after highland dirks
- Single-edged blade is wide and sharp with a double fuller
- Handle features beautiful hand-carved patterns
- Includes matching scabbard
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle is hand-carved rosewood
- Weight: 18.9 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Overall Length: 18.38 Inches