The enemy approaches to attack your vast kingdom. You stand ready to defend it while wearing armour like the Rikomer Steel Greaves. Made from 18 gauge steel, these silver greaves come as a pair. They secure to the legs with straps. Each greave has two straps.
Next, the Rikomer Steel Greaves feature a unique, overlapping design, giving the wearer better mobility. The design consists of three overlapping sections. Every section has rolled edges. The top section near the knee overlaps the middle section. Then, the middle section overlaps the bottom one. Two pieces riveted together make up the top section. The piece nearest the knee has a rounded top edge and a concave bottom edge. It overlaps the second piece. The bottom edge of the second piece curves down into a point. Next, the middle section also has two pieces. The top piece covers most of the shin. It also has a concave bottom edge overlapping the second piece. This second piece curves into a point at the bottom.
Finally, the bottom section also has a concave bottom edge. All three sections connect to internal straps. One strap connects the top and middle sections, and another strap connects the middle and bottom sections. These Rikomer Steel Greaves add to any warriors look. Wear them into your next LARP battle.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Unique overlapping design
- Designed for greater mobility
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.