As a powerful and cunning warrior, you face many battles without fear. You wear armour like the Rikomer Steel Gorget to protect yourself. This 18 gauge steel gorget consists of a front and back section. Straps connect the two sections. The front section has an inverted scalloped lower edge. The neckline curves up at the sides.
The back section consists of two pieces. Rivets secure the two pieces together. The top pieces form a collar to protect the back of the neck. The bottom piece mimics the inverted scalloped shape from the front. In the center of the bottom edges of the gorget, there is a strap on the front and one on the back. These straps secure the gorget to the cuirass (MY101075), sold separately. You can combine this excellent neck protection with other pieces of our Rikomer armour series to create a complete LARP ensemble. Wear this Rikomer Steel Gorget to your next LARP event, Renaissance faire, or cosplay convention.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Rikomer Armour Set (ARMOUR-S16) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Inverted scalloped edge
- Secures with straps
- High collar for protecting the neck
- Connects to the cuirass (MY101075), sold separately
- Great for faires and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.