Beautifully polished and with a single, wide fuller at the forte, the Ribbed Shell Swept Hilt Rapier is a dueling weapon with perfect balance to its long, narrow blade. Its distinctive hilt is made of high quality stainless steel. This hilt reflects the best in craftsmanship and materials, featuring a classic ribbed shell and multiple bars, quillons, and a knuckle bow for unparalleled hand protection. The grip itself is made of wood covered with rich black rayskin and decorative wire. A heavy ribbed pommel serves as a counter balance to the Rapiers long blade. Cold Steel has revived the legacy of the rapier in this functional combat weapon, designed by Dave Baker.
- Inspired by weapons of the European Renaissance
- Designed for training, reenactment, and combat
- Features long and slim double-edged blade
- Eye-catching guard features shell, bars, quillons, and knuckle bow
- Includes matching scabbard
- Made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Grip made of wood covered with rayskin and wire
- Blade Length: 41.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 50.5 Inches
- Weight: 43.5 oz.
- Handle Length: 9 Inches