When it comes to armor, the Vikings preferred something functional and light. After all, if you fell overboard while traveling, plate armor made it hard to swim. This RFB Viking Leather Armour is affordable LARP armor with a definite Viking style. This armor features a woven design of 7-8 oz. leather strips, giving it a rough look that is well suited for Viking or barbarian looks. The pattern is both striking and effective, and it serves well when it comes to keeping the wearer safe and secure. The harness features a back plate for added defense, as well as two buckled shoulder straps, which are highly adjustable and fitted with sliding leather accents for added comfort. The armor is free and open around the arms, which gives you full use of your sword and your shield arm. It also features two pair of long leather straps that buckle about the waist and abdomen, which help to make this leather breastplate far more accommodating in size then it first appears. Effective in battle, great to look at, and offered at a low price? This RFB Viking Leather Armour is a LARP warriors dream.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our RFB Viking Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L21), which includes the RFB Viking Leather Armour along with the other pieces of this armour set.
- A Ready for Battle Line Piece of Armor
- A Solid Accent to Costumes
- Great For Protection in a LARP Event
- Made Up of Several Riveted Leather Squares
- Features Highly Adjustable Buckle Straps
- Great Armour at a Low, Budget Friendly Price
- Crafted from chrome-tanned split-leather
- Fittings are iron
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.