Warriors who want a function and form in their plate armour are sure to be impressed by the Steel Markward Bracers. The steel bracers feature a central bend running down the front, adding strength and stiffness to the design. The sleek arm armour shows off a bright metal finish that goes especially well with other pieces of our Markward-style armour. The sloped sides of the top add a touch of elegance to the plate armour, giving it a unique look. When planning your LARP or re-enactment ensemble, make sure to consider these excellent metal bracers. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath for increased comfort.
Looking for a complete armour outfit featuring this cuirass? Check out the Steel Markward Armour Set (ARMOUR-S7), Markward Warrior Mens Outfit (OUTFIT-M125), or the Crusader Warrior Mens Outfit (OUTFIT-M126), or the Penda Medieval Fighter Outfit (OUTFIT-M14).
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features central bend and sloped sides
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.