Wear the Rasmus Armour Jacket for a medieval inspired look that impresses with unique style. Its many leather segments are riveted together onto a suede underlayer which is easily adjusted at the sides and along the bottom hem by cords threaded through eyelets. This ensures a customizable fit for this fantastic armour piece. A high, wide necked collar, attached with cord, accompanies the torso armour and features angular edges that span across the shoulders of the wearer. Four adjustable leather straps fasten the jacket in the front. Accompany this stunning leather armour with the matching Rasmus Tassets (MY100334) to complete the look.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Rasmus Armour Set (ARMOUR-L9), which includes the Rasmus Armour Jacket alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Armour segments riveted to an underlayer
- Adjustable by corded eyelets at the sides and bottom hem
- Fastens with four adjustable buckled straps on the front
- Distinctive style with high collar and angular edges
- Offers protection to the upper body during LARP
- Armour plates crafted from split leather
- Underlayer made of soft cowhide suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.