The Kukri is recognized as an exceptional multipurpose tool that has enormous potential to cut and chop through even the toughest materials. The Rajah II Folder is a modern interpretation of the classic Kukri fixed utility knife. This folding version features a stainless steel blade that shares the design characteristics of a traditional Kukri. The Griv-Ex handle is made with strategically placed curves and finger grooves for optimum grip and control. Equipped with an amazingly strong and impact resistant Tri-Ad locking mechanism, this functional folding knife is as sturdy as it is versatile. Carry this folder using the belt clip that easily attaches to pockets, or clip it to your waistband. When you need it, all you must do is grab it and go or snag the unique thumb plate on the edge of a pocket and snap it open.
- Fully functional
- Beautiful stonewashed finished blade
- Equipped with a durable Tri-Ad locking mechanism
- Contoured handle facilitates multiple grip options
- Shared aesthetics with traditional Kukris
- Incredibly versatile utility tool
- Blade made of Japanese AUS10A with with stonewashed finish
- Handle made of Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Length: 6 Inches
- Handle Length: 8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.19 Inch
- Weight: 13.4oz.