No matter if you are a merchant, noble, or another figure, the Rafael Wool Cap will easily finish off your costume with great style. Made from a wool blend, this cap comes in four colors and five sizes. It has a light cotton lining on the inside for greater comfort. The cap has smooth round sides and a flat circular top. The straight sides wrap around the head. In front, there is a rectangular cutout for the face. This cap works well for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters. You can wear the Rafael Wool Cap to a faire, reenactment, or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors
- Available in five sizes
- Straight sides with flat, round top
- Great for many medieval characters
- Wonderful for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Lining is light cotton
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: Circumference – 22 Inches or a Hat Size 7
- Medium: Circumference – 22.75 Inches or a Hat Size 7 1/4
- Large: Circumference – 23.6 Inches or a Hat Size 7 1/2
- X-Large: Circumference – 24.5 Inches or a Hat Size 7 3/4
- XX-Large: Circumference – 25.25 Inches or a Hat Size 8
Measurements are approximate.