Walk with dignity when you wear the Radulfus Norman Tunic. Made of quality linen fabric, this mens gray tunic features contrasting red trim along its neck, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem, creating a bold yet stately reenactment piece. Reaching ankle length on most wearers, this Norman inspired tunic has long sleeves that end in fitted red cuffs. The bottom hem is split up the center for mobility and interest, excellent for layering. A panel of red accentuates the wide scoop neck. Wear this historical reenactment tunic with your favorite leather belt and boots, and you will be ready to attend your next medieval or fantasy themed event with undeniably refined style.
- Staple addition to medieval and fantasy wardrobes
- Great for colder weather or formal reenactment occasions
- Ankle length tunic has split down front of skirt
- Long sleeves feature fitted cuffs
- Red trim at neck, hem, and cuffs contrast with gray body
- Ideal garment for reenactment events and Renaissance festivals
- Made of linen fabric
There are no reviews yet.