Prove your merit when you embark on your next adventure wearing the Medieval Huntsman Tunic. Made of linen, this light green reenactment tunic features roomy elbow sleeves and a slightly flared length for easy mobility and style. Ending near the knees on most wearers, this staple reenactment garment is based on historical styles, featuring a scoop neckline and colorful golden embroidery trimming its hems. Great for wearing during warmer months or layering over a long sleeve underdress, as shown here, this versatile tunic works well for a variety of characters, from rugged woodsmen to wealthy nobility. Accentuate with your favorite leather belt, not included, and you will be ready to run off to your next reenactment adventure, Renaissance festival, or medieval themed LARP event.
- Inspired by historical styles
- Features roomy, elbow length sleeves
- Bottom hem reaches about knee length on most wearers
- Golden embroidered trim decorates hemlines
- Slightly flared construction is easy to wear and move in
- Great for historical reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and LARP
- Made of linen fabric
There are no reviews yet.