A high-performance sword for collectors and modern warriors, the Polish Saber was designed by blade smith Dave Baker from expertly heat-treated high carbon steel. The fully sharpened, distal-tapered curved blade delivers exceptional cuts while remaining stiff enough for thrusting moves. Inspired by examples of early 17th century Polish sabers, this functional sword was used on horseback and on foot. Polish noblemen wielded these battlefield sabers with expert skill, showing off their phenomenal cutting potential. This Polish sword comes with a red leather scabbard with steel fittings.
- Fully functional
- Features distal tapered, curved blade
- Great for both cutting and thrusting
- Designed by Dave Baker
- Inspired by 17th century blade
- Comes with red leather scabbard
- Blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 32 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.25 Inch
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 40 oz.