This classic, historically inspired fighting axe promises to be a welcome addition to any collection of tomahawks and axes. The Viking Hand Axe makes a formidable functional weapon with its quality construction and design. A 1055 carbon steel axe head fits onto a 30-inch straight grain American hickory handle that provides excellent reach. The head features a hex nut that can be used to increase the tightness of the head to the handle. This Viking axe head has an extra broad, sharp cutting edge, a hooking beard, and an upswept thrusting horn to make it into a superior weapon that would be the pride of a collection. Try out this fantastic functional axe, and you will not be disappointed.
- Fully functional
- Features hooked beard and broad cutting edge
- Displays classic Viking axe design
- Long handle provides great reach
- Ideal for combat
- Perfect for use or collecting
- Head is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle is made of American hickory wood
- Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Edge Length: 6 Inches
- Hawk Width: 6.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 30 Inches