Pirates need to be ready for anything when they are sailing. Make sure that you carry a weapon with you like the Pirate Cutlass Dagger. Made from high carbon steel, this scimitar-style dagger has a single-edged blade. The wide blade has a slightly curved edge. Next, the dagger has a D-shaped handguard. The end of the blackened steel guard curves towards the blade. Also, the guard has a wooden grip. Black leather tightly wraps around the grip. Finally, the dagger comes with a black leather sheath. Take this functional dagger with you to any pirate-themed reenactment, or you can add the Pirate Cutlass Dagger to a dagger collection.
- Features a curved, single-edged blade
- Has a black, D-shaped handguard
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 16.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 23.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.