The imperial guard stands tall and at the ready for any attack. They are well protected in full armour including this Polished Steel Khula Khud Helmet. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this helmet comes in two sizes with a polished finish and removeable foam inserts. It has a rounded, bowl shape with a pointed crest at the top. Decorative plating adorns the crest. In the front, there is a removable nasal guard that extends above the forehead. You can remove it by loosening the attaching bolt.
Next, the helmet has a full aventail. It attaches directly to the helmet as well as a band of metal that forms the eye holes. The wide shape of the eye holes allows for better visibility. The helmet secures on your head with a leather strap under the chin. It comes with an off-white crepe headband which attaches to the back using the four holes located there. You can wear this steel helmet to any LARP battle, convention, or cosplay event.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in two sizes
- Extended nasal guard
- Polished finish
- Comes with off-white headband
- Great for LARP and cosplay costumes
- Made from 19 gauge steel and leather
- Headband is made from cotton crepe
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small/Medium: Overall Height – 8.7 Inches, Width – 7.1 Inches, Crown Height – 7.9 Inches, Depth – 9.1 Inches, Inside Circumference – 22.8 Inches, Weight – 100 Ounces
- Large/X-Large: Overall Height – 7.1 Inches, Width – 7.5 Inches, Crown Height – 7.9 Inches, Depth – 9.4 Inches, Inside Circumference – 24.8 Inches, Weight – 105.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.