Armed with the Oswald Stage Combat Sword, you are prepared to enter the fray, defend the kingdom, or face of against your greatest foe. Whatever the cause of your staged battle, this spring steel combat sword is ready for the challenge. Constructed from high-quality spring steel in a style inspired by the blades of medieval knights, this historic sword is made safe for stage combat by its blunted edges and rounded tip. The straight blade features a long fuller that ends at its straight cross guard, the width of which swells and dips symmetrically, creating its unique look. Ridged dark wood adorns the stylish grip, and the stage combat sword is ultimately embellished with a round, multi-toned pommel. Add authenticity to your next staged skirmish without sacrificing safety or style when you carry the Oswald Stage Combat Sword into battle. Any minor notches seen along the blade of the sword are not defects but results of its resistance testing. This sword does not include a scabbard. Whether wielded in stage fights or worn at your side as a costume prop, the Oswald Stage Combat Sword adds authentic style to knightly portrayals.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Designed for stage combat and costume use
- Inspired by the swords of medieval knights
- Blade has blunted edges and rounded tip for safety
- Hilt features straight cross guard and round pommel
- Wooden grip features ridged pattern
- Blade is made of high-quality spring steel with wooden grip
- Overall Length: 43.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .08 Inch
- Weight: 3.1 lb
Measurements are approximate.