Whether you plan to head out to raid and pillage or defend your village, make sure to wield the Ornate Bronze and Leather Hilt Viking Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. The sword continues with a short crossguard before a grip and lobed pommel. The crossguard and pommel have the same pattern. This pattern features black diamonds alternating with bronze ones. There are small bronze dots inside of the black diamond shapes.
Next, the grip is hardwood. Brown leather wraps around the slightly tapered grip. The hilt ends with the lobed pommel. Two lines of copper wire adorn the pommel. They rest in between the lobes on the pommel. Rivets secure the pommel in place. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It features bronze fittings including a loop on the side. The loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Knotwork designs adorn the fittings. Take this sword with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to a Viking sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features a diamond pattern on the crossguard and pommel
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can hang from a belt, not included
- Great for Viking warriors and sword collectors
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is bronze
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 37.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.9 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 3.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.