The enemy appears to cover the horizon. You pull your weapon of choice from the Black Nuada Ring Frog and prepare for the battle before you. This weapon holder is ideal for a variety of Celtic and Viking characters.
Made from leather, this black Celtic sword frog has an ambidextrous, fan-shaped design. The Norse leather frog has concave, curved sides that widen towards the bottom. At the bottom, a riveted loop holds onto a large ring. The ring works to hold an axe, mace, or hammer. A wide, embossed knotwork pattern adorns the center of the Nordic frog.
On the back, there is a loop that allows the leather axe holder to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. Rivets secure the Viking leather frog together. The leather weapon holder is a great accessory for Viking reenactments, Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
- Embossed knotwork design
- Consists of a base plate and ring
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Suits many different characters
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 4.3 Inches
- Width: 4.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.