If you are looking for some armour for your shoulders to add to a warrior costume, then make sure that you check out the Nomad Pauldrons. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these black pauldrons come as multiple connected sections. The pieces secure in front and connect to each other with hidden snaps. In the center front, the pauldrons feature a circular 20 gauge steel insignia. Then, the sections cover the shoulders and the upper back of the wearer. Each section has multiple brown leather plates. Rivets secure the plates to the main black base. Many of the plates also feature a circular cutout in the center to showcase another rivet. The shoulder sections have smaller versions of the insignia on a couple of plates. At the edge of each section, there is a lining of black faux fur that sticks out. This edging of fur adds to the overall nomadic aesthetic. In addition, there are ties at the shoulders for attaching to other pieces of armour, not included. The Nomad Pauldrons look great at a LARP battle, cosplay convention, or in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Has a collar-like design
- Features multiple brown plates
- Secures in the front with snaps
- Great for nomadic warriors and cultures
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Plates are 9-10 ounce leather
- Insignias are 20 gauge stainless steel
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.