Be both imposing and properly armored for battle. Stand tall with your shoulders squared and protected by the Artax Leather Pauldrons. Crafted from quality leather, these spaulders increase your defense for light combat and training. This package includes one pair of pauldrons. Each spaulder is composed of four flexible, interlinking segments. An antique patina, hammered finish accents, and embossed images of griffins create a look that is both distinctive and impressive. A buckle strap adjusts the fit at the underside of the arm, while the top strap easily attaches to a cuirass or gorget.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Embossed with griffon and Celtic knotwork
- Constructed from four riveted segments
- Fitted with buckle straps for easy customization
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.