These Mitten Gauntlets provide knights with the much needed protection their hands require during battle. Featuring a classic medieval style, these gauntlets are made up of several riveted segments, granting the wearer a suitable level of dexterity. The thumb segment is separated from the rest of the gauntlet. All pieces are fastened to the underside of the hand via leather buckled straps which can be adjusted to suit the needs of the wearer. Made of 16 gauge steel, these functional gauntlets make a great addition to historic reenactment armour sets. The exact thickness of the steel may vary due to its handcrafted construction.
Add detail and comfort to your armoured look by wearing these gauntlets over a pair of our leather gloves.
- Feature medieval mitten design with separate thumb piece
- Gauntlet cuffs feature angular, grommeted style
- Made up of segments riveted together
- Attach to back of hand with leather buckled straps
- Great for protecting hands during historic reenactment
- Exact steel thickness may vary slightly due to handmade nature
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.