Someone approaches you with a lucrative offer. You decide to accept and don the Mercenary Tassets before you head to battle. Made from 9-10-ounce buffalo leather, this pair of tassets come in two color options. They have loops at the top for sliding onto a belt, not included. Each tasset has a concave top edge. The sides have a slightly pointed design. They point outwards. The bottom of the tasset is similar. It has two edges that form a point in the middle. In front, there is a top plate riveted to the base plate. This top plate also has angular edges. The plate forms a loop-like design with a diamond-shaped cutout in the center. The top plate has a different color depending on the color option chosen. For example, it is brown if the black with brown option is chosen. You can wear the Mercenary Tassets to your next LARP battle, cosplay convention, or stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two color options
- Sold as a pair
- Loops for sliding onto a belt
- Has an angular design
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce buffalo leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.