Trustworthy armour is always necessary when adventuring through a LARP kingdom, especially when it comes to guarding your limbs. Reinforce the style and defense of your roleplay character by adding the Celtic Mantikor Leather Tassets. This thigh armour is crafted from three riveted segments of high-quality leather. An antique patina finish and embossing enhance its style, while its layered design offers increased deflection. Celtic knots decorate one corner of the uppermost segment. Offset trim details the edging. Each tasset is fitted with two adjustable buckle straps for easy attachment to a cuirass or belt.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Mantikor Knight Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M28), which includes the Celtic Mantikor Leather Tassets alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Constructed from three riveted segments
- Embossed with Celtic knot patterns
- Fitted with two adjustable buckle straps
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.