Emerging from the woods, you surprise the bandits, ready to collect the bounty upon each head. With the Mercenary Leather Bracers safely shielding forearms, you deflect a counterattack, relying on skill to capture them one by one. The double-layer arm-guards protect your upper limbs, safely encasing them in genuine leather. The rivets and flared edging supports both defense and style. Nickle plated -antique brass for the brown- eyelets line the inner side of each bracer. The included leather lacing threads through the eyelets, allowing you to adjust the bracers to a perfect fit. With these fetching bracers, you may enter your next LARP quest with confidence.
- Handmade from 9-10 oz. leather from two segments
- Plated rivets line the wrist and cuffs
- Leather lacing and eyelets provide a customizable fit
- Flared cut and detailed edging add a stylish flair
- Perfect for LARP combat and training
- Sold as a pair
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.
- Available in One Adjustable Size