Perfect for dressing up with impressive Renaissance style, the Mens Renaissance Shirt goes with period dress ranging from the 15th to 18th centuries. The long-sleeved shirt features a loose, billowy design in poplin fabric. The neck and ends of the sleeves tie. The historical shirt can be worn on its own or with a doublet or jerkin, giving you a number of looks to choose from. The classic appearance of this period shirt helps it go with nobleman ensembles, or it can serve well as a pirate shirt in a pinch! This Renaissance garment works well for the theater, LARP events, fairs and festivals, or other historical re-enactments.
- Large, billowy design
- Ties at the neck and sleeves
- Comes in versatile natural, cream hue
- Great for the Renaissance fair and re-enactments
- Made from 100% cotton poplin fabric
- Small: 56.7 Inch chest, 33 Inch length
- Medium: 59 Inch chest, 33.5 Inch length
- Large: 60.6 Inch chest, 34 Inch length
- X-Large: 63 Inch chest, 34.6 Inch length
- XX-Large: 65 Inch chest, 35 Inch length
Measurements are approximate.