It is easy to get cold at a Renaissance fair, with winter wind biting any exposed skin. If only more underdresses came with sleeves. Luckily, you can now keep your arms covered without sacrificing authenticity with the Medieval Sleeves. These wool blend arm covers are designed to resemble the sleeves of a medieval underdress. When worn, they span from wrist to elbow, keeping your arms warm while also accentuating your outfit. The Medieval Sleeves come in red, blue, and brown, meaning that they work perfectly with virtually any Renaissance ensemble.
- Designed to resemble the sleeves of medieval underdresses
- Cover the arms from wrist to elbow
- Heavy woolen material aids in the retention of body heat
- Comes in red, blue, and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments held in the winter months
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers