Even in the Middle Ages, people were resourceful. Sometimes, a single piece of cloth could serve innumerable functions. With the Medieval Sash, you can add the epitome of versatility to your medieval or Renaissance ensemble. This wool blend scarf features ribbons for tying around the shoulders, neck, or waist, allowing it to serve as a small cape, a piece of headwear, or even an apron. A closer look at the garment reveals that it also has an extra flap of fabric, which can be pulled over the head, allowing this scarf to serve as a hooded cowl or shroud as well. The Medieval Sash comes in red, blue, and brown, meaning you can pair it with virtually any outfit, making this the perfect medieval accessory.
- Based on medieval scarves
- Includes ribbons for tying
- Can function as a scarf, an apron, a cape, or a hooded cowl
- Comes in red, blue, and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers
There are no reviews yet.