Whether you take on the role of a samurai or medieval fantasy warrior, the Medieval LARP Naginata will grant you a long range advantage on the LARP battlefield. This versatile LARP polearm features realistic detail and handling made safe by its sturdy foam and fiberglass structure.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction:
This medieval fantasy LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. The blade and haft are made of foam. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP pole arm is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this elven LARP weapon better balance for more natural movement during play. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the foam, enhancing its durability.
First, this ranged LARP weapon features a long haft carefully crafted to look like wood. From its color to the textured grooves on its surface, the simulated wood grain adds to the realism of this medieval fantasy LARP weapon.
Then, the long, silvery blade widens and curves slightly at the point. Borrowing from traditional Japanese weaponry, the naginata was favored by the samurai and used to strike at foes from an advantageous distance. It strongly resembles the medieval glaive.
A small brass tone band separates the naginata blade head from the haft, adding just the right amount of detail. Then, the handle is wrapped in weathered natural leather for rugged detail. Wield this fantasy LARP naginata one-handed or two-handed for extra cleaving and slashing power.
This realistic LARP glaive is right at home in both medieval fantasy and Japanese-inspired settings. Samurai warriors, guardsman, and medieval infantry characters all benefit from the long range, realistic detail, and superior safety of this foam LARP pole weapon. Check out our selection of leather frogs for ways to carry this LARP weapon with you on your next adventure.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Balanced construction
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Great for longer range strikes
- Suits both medieval and Japanese inspired settings
- Made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 72 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.6 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.