Battle your way through an orc horde and reclaim the castle with the Medieval Knight Tabard. Be you a warrior of the Middle Ages or the hero of a fantasy realm, this historical outerwear lends authenticity and character to your role. Made from heavy cotton, this sleeveless surcoat offers both durability and style. Contrasting trim details the neckline and bottom hem. Four side slits allow the warrior to move more freely during battle. The traditional design of the Medieval Knight Tabard matches many genres and looks.
Please be aware that the pictured accessories are not included.
Made by GDFB
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
- Follows a traditional, versatile design
- Detailed with contrasting trim
- Worn over a tunic or chainmail
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton