Girl, this is the 14th Century, and you are a strong, independent woman warrior who dont need no misogynistic chivalric codes. Take up the sword and make your might and fierceness in combat known with the Medieval Battle Skirt. This ankle-worn skirt is loose-fitting enough to go over a variety of medieval underdresses and pants, but it is also tight enough to not get in the way of movement. Its paneled design gives it an authentic medieval look that differentiates it from other skirts and dresses. It also ties in the back like an apron, making it easy to wear and remove. The Medieval Battle Skirt comes in blue and brown, and it makes a perfect component to any Elvish or medieval warrior cosplay.
- Fits loosely on the legs for comfort and flexibility
- Paneled design brings style to outfit
- Ties in the back for easy wearing and removal
- Goes over a variety of underdresses without hindering range of motion
- Comes in blue and brown
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs or other medieval or fantasy reenactments
- Made of 100% cotton