Rule over your enemies like the Medici Dynasty by wielding the Medici Longsword with Scabbard and Belt against them in combat. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword takes its inspiration from 16th-century Italian greatswords. To begin with, it features a long, narrow blade in the manner of an Oakeshott XVIIIb-style sword. The tapered, well-balanced blade has a diamond-shaped cross-section. This construction allows it to work for both thrusting and cutting.
Then, the sword continues with a gently curved crossguard. It curves towards the blade with its slender arms. Also, the arms have square cross-sections. Then, the sword has a two-handed grip. Brown leather wraps around the wooden grip. It has a ridge in the center. The hilt ends with a sleek, scent stopper-shaped pommel.
Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. A pair of ridges runs down the scabbard. Also, the scabbard has an interlaced sword belt. It is a dark brown, contrasting the medium brown scabbard. This elegant Renaissance sword is fitting for any great warrior to wield on the battlefield. Furthermore, it looks wonderful in a collection.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by 16th-century Italian greatswords
- Long, double-edged blade
- Constructed for cutting and thrusting
- Two-handed design
- Comes with a scabbard and belt
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is 5160 high-carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are leather-wrapped wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.