The Freemasons are one of the most intriguing societies in existence, their history clouded with questions and conspiracies. You can bring the mystique of this ancient organization into your home with the Masonic Small Sword. This decorative stainless steel sword features a narrow, mirror-finished blade that only adds to its appeal. Its wire-wrapped, D-guard hilt is made from a gold-toned metal and has been given an antique finish, granting this sword a rustic feel. Its pommel displays the masonic image of an eagle with its wings spread, and the guard depicts a shield against two swords. It comes with a black scabbard, which displays ornate segments of antique-finished metal embossed with masonic iconography and a red hybrid Maltese cross, the symbol of the Knights Templar. Each side of the scabbard features metal rings, allowing this weapon to be hung by a chain. The Masonic Small Sword is a curious decorative weapon that is sure to bring a bit of mystery and history into your home.
- Features a mirror-finished blade
- Wire-wrapped D-guard hilt displays antique finish
- Displays masonic and Templar iconography
- Includes a scabbard for safe storage
- Looks great on a wall or in a case
- Made from stainless steel
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.