The rugged Martin?Boots are well equipped for a wide variety of adventuring. Featuring an eye-catching cutout design on the edge of the cuff, these medieval shoes are made from sturdy, weather-proof synthetic leather and can be worn with the cuff rolled up or folded down. They also feature a heavy duty rubber sole to help prevent slippage, a high grade foam inner lining for warmth, and a buckled strap at the ankle for a customizable fit. Available in various colors, these boots are sure to fit into any medieval, LARP, or other historical reenactment wardrobe, as well as rise to the challenge of demanding, everyday wear.
- Cuffs can be folded down or rolled up
- Crenellated pattern decorates cuff edges
- Inner lining provides extra warmth
- Heavy duty sole designed to reduce slippage
- Strap above the ankle allows for adjustable fit
- Made from synthetic leather
- Lined with high-grade foam
- Soles made of rubber
- European Shoe Sizes. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard
Measurements are approximate.