The peaceful kingdom faces ruin once again. Another dragon terrorizes the townsfolk. Duty calls the gallant knight to face the monstrous beast. Face your fierce opponent while wisely cloaked within the Magnus Visor Steel Helmet. The traditional bascinet inspired the design of this fantasy helm. Switch easily to the barbute look by removing the visor. The visor features chained pins for versatile detachment. Movable joints allow the visor to pivot vertically. Foam padding and beaded edging contribute to the comfort and fit. Be well defended by adding this helmet to your LARP armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Pivoting visor with chained pins for easy detachment
- Features wide eye slit and punch holes
- Includes cotton lined foam padding
- Adjustable leather buckle strap at the chin
- Extra wide beaded edges prevent bruising at the shoulders
- Perfect for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Circumference: 24.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.