A workhorse that can plow through the toughest chores life might dish out, the Magnum Kukri Machete has the distinctive weight-forward balance of top-of-the-line models, making this a solid value tool for practical use and survival. There is no single-edged weapon that we can think of that can out-chop or out-cut a good kukri like this. The curved blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel with a matte black, rust resistant finish that has been baked on. Textures and contouring give the polypropylene handle a secure and comfortable grip. A sturdy Cordura sheath is included for safe storage and transport.
- Fully functional
- A kukri-inspired bush machete
- Sharp blade features the time tested kukri slant
- Textured and contoured handle provides sturdy grip
- A rugged and hardy machete for everyday use
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Weight: 18.2 oz.
- Thickness: 2.75mm
- Blade: 17 Inches
- Overall: 22 Inches