Take your accessorizing skills to the next level when you add the Luthor Leather Double Belt to your favorite reenactment outfit. This wide leather belt features two additional leather belts threaded through its ornate belt loops. Handcrafted from high-quality leather, this wide, medieval style belt is versatile not only in how it can carry your other accessories, but in the styles it suits. The rustic elegance displayed by its belt loops and antique finish makes this leather belt a great accessory for both men and women dressing up as characters from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and various realms of fantasy. Pouches, frogs, tankards, and more can be attached to the smaller belts, or they can hang from the D-ring hooks riveted along the bottom edge of the base belt. Eye-catching and unique yet perfectly in tune to the medieval aesthetic, the Luthor Leather Double Belt ups the style factor of LARP and Renaissance outfits while adding unbeatable practicality to reenactment looks.
As this item is handmade from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Layered belt offers incredible accessory-carrying options
- Wide leather base belt features two thinner adjustable buckled belts
- D-Rings along bottom are great for carrying bags and accessories
- Versatile accessory is adjustable and suits both men and women
- Fantastic addition to LARP and medieval reenactment outfits
- Crafted from 3/4 oz. leather