Just because you are sailing on the high seas does not mean that you cannot have some great style. Wear the Dual-Buckle Pirate Waist Belt. Made from thick leather, this belt comes in two color options. This wide belt has a unique asymmetrical design. On one end, the belt becomes a pair of narrower belt straps with holes. The front of the belt has two corresponding buckles. The buckles are small and rectangular. They feature ornate detailing. The wide belt extends past the buckles so that the belt looks cohesive when it is buckled. This leather belt works well with a variety of styles and characters, not just pirates. You can wear the Dual-Buckle Pirate Waist Belt to a historical reenactment, faire, or roleplaying event.
- Comes in two color options
- Features a double strap design
- Has multiple holes for adjusting the fit
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Wonderful with a variety of characters
- Made from leather
- Black has antiqued, nickel-plated brass buckle
- Brown has antiqued brass buckle
- Overall Length: 67 Inches
- Width: 3.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.