As a master of chaos, you wish to display your allegiance to the world with your outfit. Make sure to take a look at the Chaos Large Belt. Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather, this belt comes in four sizes. It also has the option of including the skirt panels or not. The belt secures with two straps and buckles. It has a wide design that angles on the top and bottom edges into a point in the center front.
Overall, the belt features a red base with a veined texture, reminiscent of dragon skin. Over the top, the belt has a black panel. This panel ends at the sides of the belt. It forms an arrow-like point in the middle and has concave curves to each side of the point. In the middle of the arrow shape, there is a ring held in place with straps of leather. It matches the hanging rings along the belts bottom edge. These rings are great for attaching pieces of armour, not included.
When the belt comes with the skirt, there is a skirt panel in the front and one in the back. The sides of the front panel slowly curve outwards towards the bottom. Then, the bottom edge angles into a point in the center. At the bottom, there is a red chaos star design. The back skirt panel is wider. It has straight sides that angle inwards towards the bottom edge. It features the same point in the middle and the chaos star design. Rivets secure the stars into place as well as the other pieces of the belt. The Chaos Large Belt makes a great addition to a variety of fantasy outfits for a LARP event or cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Available with or without the skirt panels
- Features a distinctive red and black look
- Secures at the waist with straps
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Black sections are 5-6 ounce leather
- Skirt panels are 2-3 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.