The Long Hilt Stiletto Dagger is sure to fit right in with a Renaissance outfit, with its recognizably historical design. Made from EN45 high-carbon steel, this dagger has a narrow, unsharpened blade. To begin with, the double-edged blade has a design typical of a stiletto dagger with its narrow shape and triangular cross-section. Thus, this design works best for piercing.
Also, there are a pair of grooves on the blades ricasso. Next, the Italian-style dagger has a short crossguard. It has rounded ends with grooved detailing on the short arms.
Then, the Renaissance dagger continues with a long steel grip. The sides of the sculpted grip have ridges and gentle curves. Finally, it ends with a cylinder shape for a pommel. You can add the Long Hilt Stiletto Dagger to any collection or display. It also looks great with a variety of costumes as well.
This stiletto works for piercing and thrusting. It is not suited for hitting against hard objects or pulling and twisting within a target.
- Works for piercing, not suitable for other functional uses
- Has a narrow, double-edged blade
- Features a long, sculpted grip
- Sleek Renaissance style
- Great for collections or display
- Blade is EN45 high-carbon steel
- Overall Length: 17.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 10 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.62 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 0.19-0.28 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0.75 Inch From the Guard Onto the Handle
- Grip Length: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 12.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.