An excellent option for protecting yourself in battle, the Arthur Padded Gambeson appears in a sleeveless vest design. The medieval gambeson can be worn under many kinds of re-enactment armour to help prevent rubbing and pinching. The tall collar increases comfort around the neck, as well. The armour padding is stitched in a diamond pattern that allows movability and keeps the padding in place. The front of the padded gambeson is fastened with four buckled straps. Metal eyelets run along the edges of the arm holes and bottom hem of the sleeveless gambeson, allowing the addition of sleeves or tassets (sold separately) when extra protection is desired. This arming wear comes in black or brown color options.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Eyelets allow addition of sleeves and tassets
- Fastens in the front with buckles
- Excellent medieval arming wear
- Made from polyester and cotton
- Small: Chest – 43-45.25 Inches, Waist – 42-44.5 Inches, Length – 24 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 44-46.5 Inches, Waist – 43-45.5 Inches, Length – 25.75 Inches
- Large: Chest – 45.5-47.75 Inches, Waist – 44.5-46.75 Inches, Length – 26 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 49-51.25 Inches, Waist – 49.5-51.75 Inches, Length – 26.25 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 55-57.5 Inches, Waist – 56-58.25 Inches, Length – 28 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 59.5-62 Inches, Waist – 60.5-63 Inches, Length – 28.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.