The Lenora Premium Canvas Sleeveless Tunic follows a traditional design that suits a fair maiden of the Middle Ages. It serves as a sturdy, yet stylish overdress for a full-length dress or tunic, perfect for reenactment or LARP. This medieval garment is handmade from a tightly woven cotton, more durable than light cotton, but softer than our regular canvas items. The knee-length tunic accentuates the waistline while its skirt widens, forming a bell-shape. Rustic leather strings lace up the low, V-shaped neckline. Side slits and wide armholes offer freedom of movement, perfect for dancing, running, and evening battling.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Worn over a full-length dress or tunic
- Sleeveless, knee-length design with low cut frontline
- Increased mobility with wide arm holes and slits
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Tie strings are made of leather
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.