As you fight for the emperor, you do not fear an enemy attack to your legs since you have made sure to wear the Legion Greaves into battle. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these brown greaves come as a pair. They secure to the legs with straps. The Roman greaves have curved top edges. Their bottom edges have curved cutouts for greater mobility at the ankles. There are black straps that run horizontally across the front of the greaves. These black straps feature antique-brass colored accents and matching rivets. Rivets also secure a metal plate on the inside of the greaves near the ankle. The plates provide additional protection. The Legion Greaves make a wonderful addition to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Legion Greaves? Check out the Legion Full Armor Set (ARMOUR-L27).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Has plates at the ankle for additional protection
- Features black straps with brass-colored accents
- Secures with buckles to the legs
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.