As a Roman warrior, you know that you must protect your arms from an attack by the enemy. Thus, you make sure to wear the Legion Bracers. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these brown Roman bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. Also, they protect the arms as well as the back of the hands. Each bracer has an arm section and a hand section. The arm section has a straight bottom edge near the wrist and a gently curved edge near the elbow. The hand section is the inverse with a curved lower edge and a straight top edge. It attaches to the arm section with ties. On both sections, there are black straps that run horizontally across their fronts. These black straps feature antique-brass colored accents. The Legion Bracers make a wonderful addition to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Protects the arm and back of the hand
- Features black straps with brass-colored accents
- Secures with buckles and straps
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.