Stay hydrated without breaking out of medieval style with the Leather Water Bottle. This water bottle is made from natural leather and features a wooden stopper for a historic look sure to fit in perfectly during reenactment events. The edges of this water bottle have simple stitched detailing, adding interest to its leather body. An attached cord makes it handy for carrying on a belt or other strap. Since this bottle is handcrafted with traditional methods, the leather coloration may have slight variations, and the inside of the bottle may need to be resealed with beeswax after a number of uses.
- Great for keeping hydrated during LARP and reenactment events
- Features stitched detail around edges
- Attached cord makes it easy to carry
- Natural leather construction may result in slight variations
- Can be resealed using melted beeswax
- Made of leather with wooden stopper
- Has a waxed leather interior