You may be a fierce warrior, but you do not underestimate the importance of wearing armour on your legs like the Leather Scale Greaves. Made from thick leather, the brown greaves come as a pair. They secure to the legs with leather lacing. At the ankles, each greave has a straight edge. At the edge, there is a row of scales riveted to a suede backing. This row overlaps the next one. The rows overlap until the end of the greaves near the knees. Rivets secure the scales in place. The scales do not cover all of the greaves as they form a trapezoidal shape. They do not cover the areas directly next to the lacing. The Leather Scale Greaves are a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior to wear to a LARP event or reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features a scaled pattern
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 13 Inches
- Width: 14 Inches
Measurements are approximate.