No matter if you are a peasant, rogue, or adventurer, you can wear the Leather Infantry Cuirass into a LARP battle against the enemy. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this cuirass comes in two colors and a range of sizes. It secures onto the body with three straps that run horizontally across the back. This armour consists of three overlapping plates. The top plate is the outermost plate. On the shoulders, there are pairs of holes. These holes allow for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. The medieval cuirass works for cosplay events, theater productions, and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Available in two colors
- Secures with straps
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Buckles are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.