A beautiful, yet deadly, combination of an axe and spear, the LARP Halberd will send your enemies running in terror. Whether you are an orc from a fantasy realm or Nordic warrior from the Viking Age, arm yourself with this weapon. Sculpted and hand painted with realistic features, the halberd possesses a roughly carved haft with wooden finish. Golden studs and an ornamental square secure the single axe head and spear to the haft. Shaded detail enhances the central ridges of the blades.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 74.5 Inches
- Handle: 59.5 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 14 Inches
- Top Spike Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.