If you’re looking to tap into your inner berserker at your next LARP event, our latex foam Dane Axe is just what the doctor ordered. The Danes knew the best way to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies was to strike fast and strike hard — and that’s just what the Dane Axe does. With a long haft and a small but wickedly sharp single-headed axe bit, the Dane Axe swings fast and hits hard, especially when in the hands of an enraged Viking! Our battle-safe Dane Axe won’t be splitting any skulls of course, thanks to its construction of durable, padded foam tipped with Kevlar around a fiberglass core, but with an overall length of 59 inches and with realistic latex patterning to replicate the look of wood and steel, you’ll be an intimidating sight when you show up in full garb at your next event. These weapons are handmade and will differ ever-so-slightly in color and length. Latex weapons require maintenance, so be sure to use the 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone to keep your Dane Axe in good shape!
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Use of our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 8.7 Inches
- Axe Head Height: 7.9 Inches
As this weapon is handmade, its measurements can also vary slightly.