When you want to stand out on the battlefield, make sure to create an imposing appearance with excellent plate armour like the Large Steel Markward Spaulders. These massive steel spaulders feature a bright metal finish. Despite their size, the shoulder armour still manages to be very movable, allowing a good range of motion. Rivets add touches of detail to the metal spaulders, which go great with other medieval armour, especially our other Markward armour like the Steel Markward Gorget (MY100054). We recommend wearing padded arming wear with this plate armour for increased comfort. This steel armour is ideal for LARP event and re-enactments. Please note that this item must be worn with a gorget.
Looking for a complete armour outfit featuring this cuirass? Check out the Steel Markward Armour Set (ARMOUR-S7), Markward Warrior Mens Outfit (OUTFIT-M125), or the Crusader Warrior Mens Outfit (OUTFIT-M126), or the Gustav Full Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M17).
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Has impressive appearance
- Excellent shoulder protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.